Legal obligations of Chic Apartment in Winterberg.
(Form Rental Conditions)
Article 1; Chic Apartment in Winterberg cannot be held responsible for any disturbance, alteration or hindrance to the stay of the tenant, if this is the result of unforeseen or inevitable circumstances outside his control.Chic Apartment in Winterberg cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by third parties, such as the council or local government, etc. Nor can Chic Apartment in Winterberg be held responsible for any interruption to gas, electricity or water, in cases of too few sunshine hours or too little rainfall. Chic Apartment in Winterberg does not accept any responsibility for the loss or theft of, or damage to, luggage, personal items or vehicles, or for costs relating to delayed arrival at the holiday property or apartment due to delays.
Article 2. Reservation and tariff; A reservation is valid from the time that Chic Apartment in Winterberg has received the required payment. Payment of this amount implies that the tenant has noted and agreed the general conditions recorded below and the complete description of the holiday property that is being rented. The reservation will automatically expire if your deposit is not received within 7 days of the reservation. Reservation includes that you agree with the house rules, terms and conditions of the apartment.The tariffs used by Chic Apartment in Winterberg are calculated in [EUROS] and relate to one property per week or another period, as stated on the invoice. VAT does not apply here. Costs of meals, drinks, etc. are not included in the tariff. Additional costs such as final clean, usage costs, etc. will be detailed alongside the property description and are not included in the tariff unless otherwise stated.
Article 3. Payment of the rental sum; For every reservation, 10% of the rental sum must be paid as a deposit. This deposit must be received by Chic Apartment in Winterberg with 7 days of the invoice date.The balance must be received by Chic Apartment in Winterberg no later than 60 days prior to commencement of the rental period. If the balance remains outstanding at this date, the tenant will receive a letter requesting that the balance is paid within 5 working days. If the payment is not received in that time, this will constitute a cancellation of the rental of the property by the tenant, and the cancellation terms as detailed in article 4 will apply. Chic Apartment in Winterberg will at the same time be permitted to offer the holiday property for rental to another party. If the reservation is made less than 60 days before the commencement of the rental period, the full rental sum is payable immediately. Upon receipt of the balance of payment, the travel documents will be sent to the tenant by return. These will include all necessary information including route directions, address and the name of the person who will be available upon arrival, as well as the “voucher” which allows entry to the property and which must be handed over on arrival to the person handling the guest reception.
4. Cancellation by the tenant; Every cancellation must be made in writing and sent by email or post to Chic Apartment in Winterberg. Chic Apartment in Winterberg charges the following, depending on the date of cancellation by the tenant: Cancellation more than 60 dsays prior to the start of the rental period: 10%. Cancellation within 60 days of the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental sum. In the event that the tenant does not occupy the rental property or departs before the end of the rental period, no money will be refunded.
5. Cancellation by Chic Apartment in Winterberg; In the event that Chic Apartment in Winterberg needs to cancel the rental contract as a result of unforeseen circumstances, the tenant will be notified immediately and any deposit paid will be refunded.In the event that the cancellation of the rental contract is not the result of force majeure, Chic Apartment in Winterberg will also pay an additional 20% of the rental sum, which is the usual compensation for damages and inconvenience.
6. Complaints and disputes; Complaints will not be considered unless they have been notified within 48 hours of arrival at the rental property by means of a telephone call and followed up by a registered letter. The same applies to any serious issues arising during the stay at the rental property. In the event that the tenant refuses to accept the property because he does not believe that the state of the property is in accordance with what he should reasonably be able to expect, he must immediately contact Chic Apartment in Winterberg. In the event that no agreement can be reached, he must have the complaint reviewed by an expert, a bailiff or a notary, in order to receive an objective opinion. The current contract is drawn up and must be interpreted in accordance with Dutch law. Any disputes arising from this contract will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch small claims court.
7. Description; All information leaflets or information on the Internet site of Chic Apartment in Winterberg regarding the rental property, its layout, furnishings or applicable services have been provided in good faith, on the basis of fact by the owner or as observed through local inspection by Chic Apartment in Winterberg. In the event that any of this changes in the period between the time of the agreement being signed and the start of the rental period, Chic Apartment in Winterberg will notify the tenant, but Chic Apartment in Winterberg cannot be held responsible. If, in spite of everything, information about the rental property, its layout, furnishings, maximum number of people or relevant services is not correct, then the tenant must inform Chic Apartment in Winterberg immediately, so that matters can be addressed. All information relating to tourism and sporting activities has been supplied by third parties and is not the responsibility of Chic Apartment in Winterberg.
8. Arrival and departure; Arrival at the holiday property will normally take place between 15.00 and 17.00 unless otherwise agreed in advance. We recommend that you contact the person dealing with guest reception by telephone the night before arrival, in order to arrange a definite time and place, and to contact that person again in the event that the arrangement has to be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. If this procedure is not followed, Chic Apartment in Winterberg cannot be held responsible if the tenant is not able to gain access to the property on arrival. The rental property must be vacated no later than 10.00 am on the day of departure.
9. Maximum number of occupants and Pets; In the rental property, han the agreed number of persons can be accommodated unless agreement has been requested in advance from Chic Apartment in Winterberg. In the event that the maximum number of people is exceeded, the person dealing with entry to the property on arrival may refuse entry to these extra people. In the event that at a later time or date, without the knowledge of the person dealing with reception, additional persons are permitted access to the holiday property, a surcharge of 25% of the rental sum per extra person will apply immediately and this can, if needed, be deducted from the security.
Pets are accepted at this holiday property. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed, per pet € 25.00 per stay. When not registering a pet there is an immediate claim of € 50.00 per pet.
11. Security; Tenant pays a deposit of € 100 per apartment at the time of booking to Chic Apartment in Winterberg. As agreed, the security deposit will be returned / refunded within 2 weeks of departure from the rental property, if necessary after the deduction of any costs relating to damage subsequently found to the property.
12. Additional costs.
At the end of the rental period, the tenant shall arrange to pay additional costs as described in the description of the rental property, such as the use of gas, water, electricity, heating, fuel, wood for open fires and final cleaning.
Tourist or city taxes are the responsibility of the landlord and are included in the rental sum.
The property should be clean and tidy upon arrival. If this is not the case, the person dealing with the reception must be notified immediately, in order for this person to remedy the situation. In addition, the tenant must notify Chic Apartment in Winterberg of the same within 24 hours.
At the time of departure, the tenant must leave the property clean and tidy, with particular attention paid to sanitary ware, the kitchen, windows and the floor. In the event that the tenant has given notice of this in advance, he or she can arrange to pay to have the final cleaning carried out. The amount will be detailed in the property description. Notwithstanding this, the owner retains the right to deduct an extra amount from the security deposit in the event that the final clean has not been carried out to the correct standard.
To bring with you:
Kitchen cloths and towels